Sunday Snapshots: You're Craftastic!


Here is a craft project submitted by one of 4CK's Followers, Kristen. She does not have a blog...but should! Because as you can see she is quite crafty! She and her kids made these pillows from scratch! The kids had fun picking out their fabrics, stuffing the pillows and then gluing (hot glue gun filled with fabric glue sticks) on their felt initial.

One of 4CK's earliest followers, Laurie, sent in some pictures showcasing the tulip favor cups on her beautiful Easter table. She also gave me a craft challenge...End of Year Teacher's Gifts. A great suggestion since Teacher Appreciation Week is coming (Two birds - one stone!) I'll put my craft hat on and start thinking!


Thanks for sharing! Keep the pictures coming. If I get enough Sunday Snapshots may all be Follower submitted projects! By Follower I don't mean you have to officially follow...just if you check in on us from time to time. Have fun crafting with your kids! Mama King

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great Crafting!
I had to stop by to thank you for the wonderful package I came home to today!!! I was so excited to see the fantastic collection of notecards that you sent. They are adorable and you were VERY generous!!! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Love seeing all the projects, so fabulous!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs